1. I am a good cook/baker.
2. All animals have feelings (not just dogs and cats).
3. It's important to read the labels (casein and whey somehow still end up in dairy free products).
4. Just because the bottle says "cruelty free" doesn't mean that they don't pay someone else to test on animals, or that their parent company doesn't test on animals, or that the ingredients in the product wasn't at some point tested on animals, or that there aren't any animal ingredients in the product, or that they don't sell their product in a market that tests on animals (i.e. China).
5. Other vegans can sometimes be just as judgmental as omnivores.
6. No vegan is perfect.
7. If you bake it, they will eat it.
8. Just because it's vegan doesn't mean it's healthy (Oreo's anyone?!?!)
9. Your child will eat how you expect he will eat (Mateo likes and eats fruits and veggies).
10. Being a vegan is a process. The longer I have been vegan the more I learn and grow. If you let one mistake or one bad day stop you then you will never get anywhere.
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram