|This world would be a much better place if more married couples were as deeply in love as they are in debt- Earl Wilson|
In order to prevent you from another Netflix and chill night, I wanted to give you some great ideas for dates that are fun and budget friendly.*
1. Free days at your local museum #proudnerd
2. A good old fashioned picnic
3. Why don't you Dabble in something new?
4. Free concerts in the park
5. Try a coffee "date" before a dinner date. It cost less and gives you time to feel out if you actually have a spark with a person. If all goes well you could invite them to dinner afterward. Because let's be honest. We can usually tell if we have a connection with someone within the first 20 minutes right!
6. Take a walk along the beach. It's romantic and good exercise.
7. Free dance lessons
8. Go to the theater earlier in the day as the movie price is usually cheaper.
9. Check out your local library to see if there are any interesting speakers visiting.
10. Organize a game night with friends. Bring along my favorite game Taboo and get ready for a fun night!
11. Or maybe you might make the decision to not date while you are getting out of debt.
Tell me what are your favorite places to go on dates that are fun, engaging, and budget friendly? Then check out on Youtube video on "Dating while in debt".
*I know that most of my links are for Chicago locations, but that is why Google is our friend.